Sarah England has had wide experience in all aspects of brand strategy & development, and marketing & communications. She has worked with blue chip companies, innovative start-ups & the public sector.
Sarah has worked for over 20 years for Marks & Spencer, Waitrose & John Lewis, gaining experience of Marketing planning & strategy, PR, Advertising, Social media, Events, Publications & Design. From planning multi-media campaigns for M&S, restructuring Waitrose’s Marketing department & developing their first co-ordinated Marketing plan, to working in a small project team to develop & implement the blueprint for the first John Lewis Foodhall.
Recent projects include:
– Marketing UK & International strategy & brief for website overhaul for Award winning Interiors company
– Negotiated sponsorship of major Artist retrospective at Whitechapel Gallery on behalf of client, managed gallery/client relationship throughout exhibition duration.
– Brand ambassador for London launch of new consumer product – researched & appointed PR company for launch. Ongoing management of PR relationship & marketing/communications advice to owners.
– Working with an NHS trust to develop their Marketing plan
– Developing a new drink brand with Magners
– Launching a new company/product to market in the Babycare sector
Sarah was a volunteer at the 2012 Olympics, as a Dignitary’s Assistant to the Sports Minister & Vice President of Uganda.